Dapoxetine Priligy is a kind of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug. It belongs to a group of pharmacotherapeutic drugs of other urologicals. Dapoxetine Priligy is available as tablets with the following 2 doses only: 60 mg and 30 mg.
Every Dapoxetine Priligy that is 60 mg contains a base of 60 mg dapoxetine, whereas 30 mg contains a base of 30 mg dapoxetine. Inactive ingredients contained in Dapoxetine Priligy include croscarmellose sodium, lactose, cellulose microcrystalline, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, silica colloidal anhydrous, hypromellose, iron oxide yellow and iron oxide black.
The action of Dapoxetine Priligy when it comes to the problem of premature ejaculation in men is thought to be associated with the subsequent potentiation of the action of the neurotransmitter at the post- and pre-synaptic receptors as well s the interruption or inhibition of the neuronal reuptake of serotonin.
The ejaculation in humans is mainly controlled by the sympathetic nervous system. The pathway of ejaculation stems from a spinal reflex center, controlled by the brainstem.
In rat studies, Dapoxetine Priligy stops the ejaculatory expulsion reflex by means of acting upon at a supraspinal level with the LPGi or lateral paragigantocellular nucleus as a very important brain area for the effect. Dapoxetine Priligy effectively modulates the ejaculatory reflex in rats, thereby allowing them to have delayed ejaculation.
Dapoxetine Priligy is a great medicinal treatment for men who have premature ejaculation problems and they meet the following criteria:
- Dapoxetine Priligy is suitable for men aged 18 years old up to 64 years old.
- Dapoxetine Priligy is perfect for male patients who have an IELT or intravaginal ejaculatory latency time of below 2 minutes.
- Dapoxetine Priligy is made for men who have poor control over their ejaculation.
- Dapoxetine Priligy is suitable for men who have interpersonal difficulties or obvious distress due to their initial condition of premature ejaculation issues.
- Dapoxetine Priligy is recommended to men who have recurrent or persistent ejaculation with only a little sexual stimuli prior to, during, or right after penetration as well as if it is not yet according to the patient’s wishes.
- Dapoxetine Priligy is suitable for those who have experienced premature ejaculatory problems in most of their attempts to copulate within the past 6 months.
Dapoxetine Priligy must be given to the patient only on an as-needed basis, right before the expected sexual encounter. Keep in mind that Dapoxetine Priligy must never to be used simply to delay ejaculation in men and have never been properly diagnosed to have premature ejaculation.
Most doctors recommend that the beginning dose for Dapoxetine Priligy in all male patients must be the lowest one existing, which is 30 mg. The Dapoxetine Priligy 30 mg must be taken only as needed at around 1 to 3 hours before engaging in sex. Never begin with Dapoxetine Priligy 60 mg.
Remember that Dapoxetine Priligy is not meant for ongoing daily intake. It should only be taken when sexual encounters are expected. Also, it must only be taken once each day, no more, no less. It is always wise to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and to get a professional advice as to whether or not Dapoxetine Priligy is good for you.